It’s time to put the beach towel and sun screen away and get into the 2019 agenda! Our first meeting is
When: 8.30am - 12 noon, TUESDAY 12th February
Where: Isuzu, 66 Foundation Road, Truganina
The agenda includes:
1. ARTSA AGM including elections of office bearers: Chair, Two Deputy Chairs and also 8 additional Executive members. If it is your intention to nominate, you need to complete and return the nomination form by cob Monday 11th February to email@example.com
2. ARTSA Institute – what is it and what will it do: Martin Toomey will engage the audience in this significant industry initiative
3. Electric vehicles – technical, regulatory and market challenges: Simon Humphries will lead this discussion and also put you in the seat of one of Isuzu’s Electric Vehicles.
4. PBS explained – how this has built to 20% of HV market sales: Les Bruzsa, Chief Engineer NHVR will take us through the history and how in 2018 over 8000 PBS units hit the road.
5. Make model analysis for rigid vehicles – ARTSA Data’s latest report: Peter Hart will show who leads this significant sector.
6. Brake Calculator project – update on progress: Peter Hart will explain this intent of this work. Following the meeting the sub-committee will meet to discuss , review progress and oversee the technical development.
7. Industry round up – what are the 2019 agenda items?: Marcus Coleman, Ian Thomson, Trevor Dickson, Gerard Waldron and Colin White to present their views on what our regulator friends have for us in TLG, SVSEG, IAG, Recalls and other consultative groups.
8. Sandwich lunch and a catch up at noon
This is a significant meeting and members are encouraged to attend.
To reserve a chair and a sandwich email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
And for the rest of 2019? You can always find the agenda on the ARTSA website at http://www.artsa.com.au/program